Teacher of Music (p/t)
Chesham Grammar School
Part-time (approx. 0.40 FTE), permanent
MPS/UPS London Fringe Allowance
Required September 2019
Chesham Grammar School is a successful and popular co-educational grammar school with 1300 students on roll (400 in the Sixth Form) and is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and well qualified teacher of Music to work in a committed team and inspire our students.
- Motivated and high attaining learners
- Superb teaching and staff facilities including leisure centre (staff package)
- Commitment to professional development
- Great support and team work
- An opportunity to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty 30 minutes from London
For an application pack, please see linked documents. Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 17th June 2019 at 9am
Red Kite Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.