Teacher of Mathematics - CGS
Chesham Grammar School
London Fringe Allowance
Required September 2020
Chesham Grammar School is seeking an excellent teacher with creative ideas to develop students’ mathematical thinking. The successful candidate will be innovative and have the option of teaching both Maths and Further Maths A level but the ability to do so is not essential.
Chesham Grammar School is a successful and highly sought after co-educational grammar school with 1300 students on roll (400 in the Sixth Form).
- Highly motivated students, who work with their teachers to achieve their goals
- Commitment to high standards of staff wellbeing, with additional PPA time for all teaching staff
- Access to detailed schemes of work and a wide range of resources for all courses
- A SMART marking policy, to maximise impact whist maintaining a manageable workload
- A broad and varied professional development programme for all staff, including excellent NQT support
- Superb teaching and staff facilities, including a suite of 7 newly-refurbished classrooms and a large department office/work room.
- Great support and team work
- Priority admission for qualified children of staff from September 2021
- Subsidised membership of the onsite leisure centre
- Subsidised on-site accommodation
- An opportunity to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty 30 minutes from London
For an application pack, please see linked documents. Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 10th February 2020 at 10am
Interviews will be held week commencing 10th February 2020
Red Kite Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.