Teacher of Computer Science - CGS
MPS/UPS London Fringe Allowance
Part-time O.8 - 0.4 FTE (full-time applicants will be considered)
Start Date September 2021
We are looking for a passionate, innovative and forward thinking graduate teacher of Computer Science (QTS) to join the Computer Science Department.
Chesham Grammar School is a successful and highly sought after co-educational grammar school with 1300 students on roll (400 in the Sixth Form). The successful applicant will join a friendly, welcoming and supportive school, where teachers work together regularly sharing resources and good practice. We are extremely proud of the achievements of our highly motivated students.
The post would suit an NQT as well as a more experienced teacher. As a teacher in this successful and popular department, the post offers a superb opportunity for the right candidate to broaden their expertise of teaching motivated and high attaining students at all Key Stages.
- Highly motivated students, who work with their teachers to achieve their goals
- Commitment to high standards of staff wellbeing, with additional PPA time for all teaching staff
- Access to detailed schemes of work and a wide range of resources for all courses
- A SMART marking policy, to maximise impact whist maintaining a manageable workload
- A broad and varied professional development programme for all staff, including NQT-specific support
- Superb teaching and staff facilities, including a suite of 2 dedicated Computer Science laboratories and a staff work room
- Great support and team work
- Priority admission for qualified children of staff
- Subsidised on-site accommodation
- An opportunity to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty 30 minutes from London
For an application pack, please see documents below. Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date extended - interested applicants to contact firstname.lastname@example.org