Subject Leader Mathematics - CGS
Chesham Grammar School
London Fringe Allowance + TLR1b
Required September 2020
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, well-qualified and experienced teacher of Mathematics to lead and drive forward a committed team. Mathematics is a very popular subject at A level with many students going on to study the subject at the top universities.
We are looking for:
- an excellent teacher with experience of raising attainment through motivating and engaging students
- the ability to inspire colleagues and students
- excellent leadership and management skills
- Highly motivated students, who work with their teachers to achieve their goals
- Commitment to high standards of staff wellbeing, with additional PPA time for all teaching staff
- A SMART marking policy, to maximise impact whist maintaining a manageable workload for staff
- A broad and varied professional development programme for all staff, including excellent Subject Leader programmes of support and development, including the opportunity to study for the NPQML
- Superb teaching and staff facilities, including a suite of 7 newly-refurbished classrooms
- Great support and team work
- Subsidised membership of the onsite leisure centre
- An opportunity to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty 30 minutes from London
Good Schools Guide: ‘Here you will find an overwhelmingly kind, nurturing school, coupled with a clear focus on excellence and getting pupils to achieve their very best.’
For an application pack, please see linked documents. Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 10th February 2020 at 10am
Interviews will be held week commencing 10 February 2020
Red Kite Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.