PE Teacher - CGS
PE TEACHER - CHESHAM GRAMMAR SCHOOL
MPS / UPS
From September 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding and inspirational colleague to provide exceptional teaching to our talented PE students. PE is an important part of our whole-school curriculum including the Sixth Form. The extracurricular programme makes a significant contribution to the school and students really enjoy competing against other schools in a range of competitions. The successful candidate will have the experience and vision to motivate our students and continue to develop the profile of PE within our school. The post would suit an early career teacher or a more experienced teacher looking to widen their expertise. Experience in coaching two sports from either Netball, Hockey or Football would be an advantage.
Chesham Grammar School is a successful and popular co-educational grammar school with over 1300 students on roll (400 in the Sixth Form).
We are looking for:
- a well-qualified teacher with the ability to inspire students and staff
- a commitment to providing students with outstanding curricular and extracurricular sport experiences and a commitment to both sporting excellence and sport for all
- high attaining learners who achieve excellent results
- commitment to professional development
- great support and team work
- superb teaching and staff facilities
- on-site accommodation
- an opportunity to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty 30 minutes from London
For an application pack please see documents below. Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 31 January 10am
If you feel you are suited to the role, we would like to hear from you. To apply, please complete the application form along with a short letter of application and return to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is, Monday 31 January at 10am. Interviews are schedule on Thursday 3 February 2022 (provisional).
If you have any additional queries regarding the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.