Assistant Headteacher - CGS
Chesham Grammar School
Assistant Headteacher – Data and Assessment
L13-17 + London Fringe Allowance
£56,340 - £62,038
Required September 2020
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative Assistant Headteacher to join our Senior Leadership Team at this outstanding school. The post holder will play a full leadership role within the school.
We wish to appoint an outstanding teacher who also has:
- Successful experience in a leadership and management role
- A track record of personal professional development
- A passionate belief in the potential of our students and a commitment to excellence
- The ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire staff, students and parents
- A sense of humour
- A track record as a team player
For an application pack, please see linked documents. Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 20th January 2020 at 10am
Interviews: Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th January 2020
Red Kite Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.